How To Decide If You Are Ready To Buy An Investment Property
Start securing your future today
Posted: July 19, 2021 by Jessica Wimberly
Have you ever thought about buying an investment property?
Investing in real estate is one of the best ways to build generational wealth, but as with most major investments, getting started can certainly be daunting in the beginning.
In addition to helping buyers and sellers, We can also help you purchase an investment property if you are looking for ways to secure your future and generate some additional income.
Before you purchase your first investment property, here are a few things to consider.
01. Financial Situation. Are you financially stable and can you afford the upfront costs involved in an investment property?
02. Investment Goals. Have you discussed your plans with a financial advisor? As with any investment, investing in real estate does carry some risk.
03. Time commitment. Do you have the time to manage your property? Being a landlord can be a time-consuming job so be sure you can dedicate to the time to managing your property (or can hire someone who will).
04. Pre-approval. As with any property purchase, you'll need to go through the pre-qualification and pre-approval process with a reputable lender.
05. Real estate market trends. We are always happy to sit down with you and help you understand the landscape.
If you're thinking about purchasing your first investment property, give us a call! We would be glad to talk through some options!
Bossier City Office (318) 747-5411
Shreveport Office (318) 861-2461